Flicking back through the notes on my phone, I found the below. Written from a train whilst digesting taking an adult desition to stop and not destroy my body.
Un edited, raw as I typed it. No gimmicks we all have low points, but how and where we view them decides what we learn.
It’s only Failure if you choose to see it that way.
A week ago I set off from lands end in search of covering the widest part of the U.K. On foot, all the way to Lowestoft, some 400 plus miles.
I’m now sat on a train picked up from the edge of Wiltshire, not accepting defeat but putting together a list of positives to take from the trip so far.
- I have now found a way to keep my feet injury free, I say injury I mean be adult enough to manage issues as I feel them and keep them in good condition to crack on each day, and fix them!
- My postiria chain is balanced and functioning the best it ever has, everything has done its job.
- As a result of the above I suffered no back pain at all, which is a mind blowing result!
- My light packing was on point, I don’t need trousers or cumbersome waterproofs.
- I could have dropped the down jacket though.
- I have a trusted system with my gear & packing and I shouldn’t deviate from that!
- I got my fuelling bang on too, food is ever so important!!
England continues to be the most stunning country, I am so proud to call it my home.
Feed back is so so important in life, we should learn to give it and how to digest what we are given… This is for all walk of life, self development comes from learning about yourself….